Gruppo guidato da Antonio Bertolotto
Tel + 39 11 6706601
Fax + 39 11 6705451
Born August 11th, 1981 in Turin, Italy
Research fellowship at the University Hospital San Luigi Gonzaga of Orbassano (Turin).
2003 BSc in Medical Biotechnology (classe L1), University of Turin (cum laude)
2005 MSc in Medical Biotechnology (classe 9/S), University of Turin (cum laude)
2009 Board Certification in Clinical and Analytical Biochemistry, University of Turin (cum laude)
- 2003-2005: Research intern. University of Turin. Laboratorio di Medicina e Oncologia Molecolare at the University Hospital San Luigi Gonzaga (Orbassano; Turin). Supervisor: Dr. A. Roetto, Mentor: Prof. C. Camaschella.
- 2005-2006: Research fellowship from Fondazione per la ricerca Biomedica ONLUS for research activities spent at the Clinical Neurobiology Laboratory within the Regional Referral Multiple Sclerosis (CReSM), University Hospital San Luigi Gonzaga.
- 2006-to date: Research fellowship from University Hospital San Luigi Gonzaga for research activities spent at the Clinical Neurobiology Laboratory within the Regional Referral Multiple Sclerosis (CReSM)
Field of research
Applied research in Multiple Sclerosis and NMO disease:
- Evaluation and validation of diagnostic and prognostic tests for the detection of biomarkers for MS and NMO
- Evaluation of drug immunogenicity, clinical and biological response to different therapies in MS and NMO patients.
Diagnostic examinations of neurological disorders: cerebrospinal fluid evaluation and serological tests for diagnosis and management of patients with MS, NMO and other neurological disorders.
- Teacher in the course “Biological Management of MS Patients Treated with Interferon Beta” organised by Biogen Dompe, (3-28 September 2007), A.O.U San Luigi Gonzaga, Orbassano (TO)
- Teacher in the course “TYSABRI (natalizumab) antibody assay schools” organised by Biogen Idec (10-14 November 2008) , A.O.U San Luigi Gonzaga, Orbassano (TO)
- Teacher in courses for italian neurologist “La gestione quotidiana del paziente con Sclerosi Multipla” organised by Biogen Idec (26-28 September 2011, 7-9 November 2011-, 21-23 May 2012, 12-14 November 2012, 3-5 June 2013, 11-13 November 2013; 12-14 May 2014; 17-19 November 2014; 16-18June 2015), A.O.U San Luigi Gonzaga, Orbassano (TO) - Teacher in the course for international neurologist “European Inter-Country Workshop” organised by Merck-Serono (24-25 November 2011), A.O.U San Luigi Gonzaga, Orbassano (TO)
Associazione Italiana Neuroimmunologia (AINI).
1. Gilli F, Valentino P. "Anticorpi neutralizzanti nella terapia della sclerosi multipla" - Capitolo 6: " Metodiche per quantificare gli Anticorpi Leganti o Binding (BAbs) l'IFNb". Elleboro Officina Libraria s.n.c. - 2006